It is reported that around 460 unborn lives are lost every day, and about 170,000 lives are lost each year by abortion(As of 2010).
Three die of abortion whenever seven children are born.
The Love Life Campaign aims to protect the endangered lives of fragile unborn babies as well as the health of women by raising awareness about the importance of life and reporting the grave reality concerning abortion.
Saturday in May and October each year, under the warm sunlight.
Prior attenance to the introductory session is required in order to participate in the campaign.
01. Displaying photos of the fetal development process and of aborted unborn babies
02. Displaying models of a unborn child and medical instruments used for abortion
03. Distribution of PR materials for raising public awareness
04. Survey on raising public awareness on abortion issues
05. Handing out balloons
06. Displaying a message board
07. Displaying a "special" mailbox
08. Sending a message to unborn babies